Saturday, December 16, 2006

English blog start

Hi, I'm Japanese most famous Lakota beads worker. OGLALA is my brand name.
I've kept 2 Japanese blogs. 1 is my private blog, and other is kept about my works. These are Japanese pages but you can see pictures. If you interested in, visit.
I intend....... to keep both on this blog. Private and business.

I am 37 years old and live with my wife and baby Spitz.....dog....... My wife is 27 years old and spitz is only 3 months! He is really lovely but too naughty!! Yeah, I know, it is no other way because he is only baby....... but he is really naughty. I wish to show you. You wish? OK, I will post some pictures on this blog.



This is called as TURTLE MINI PORCH. I make 2 pcs. yesterday before. I made a knife sheath on the same day. Yes, I am hard worker!!..... lol
It is a kind of small necklace. Sages in it. You can put stone or small fetish in it, or perhaps it is good for salt in. Because we Japanese people use salt for charm like as sage for Lakota people.